There are many a blogger (publishers) that complain around this time of year (well I suppose every time of year) about their Adsense income earnings etc. True that some niche markets and keyword markets don’t get as much traffic during January, but that is why we build various different blogs on different subjects. It all evens out in the end this way. Diversification right.
So here is how we are doing in January 2011 for our Adsense income;
- Adsense Earnings total January 1 2011 — $82.78
- Adsense Earnings total January 2 2011 — $112.24
- Adsense Earnings total January 3 2011 — $173.93
- Adsense Earnings total January 4 2011 — $162.61
- Adsense Earnings total January 5 2011 — $133.77
- Adsense Earnings total January 6 2011 — $145.81
Starting to increase a little bit over all because we have added allot of fresh content and one of our auto-blogs is kicking this time of year.
Today is a busy writing day for me. I have to write 3 large posts for next week. I still create and run aut0-blogs, but I still have some blogs that I just write my own content on. Just like this blog. I like to make sure that I have many different “irons in the fire”.
So hope every-one’s 2011 is working out OK.