I’m currently testing ALL of these dofollow social bookmarking sites – I got the full list here at Carol Middlebrook’s Site. She created IMautomator – so this list has to be gone through to make sure they are indeed dofollow links. I know that some folks don’t want to got through the effort of submitting to social bookmarking sites, but if you ARE, may as well make them dofollow links right.
IF ANY OF THESE bookmarking sites are a pain in the ass to use, or too “upiddy” about “article quality, I DELETE THEM FROM THE LIST. If they are “not excepting new accounts”, they are also stripped from this list. If the bookmarking site charges a fee, I remove them from the list as well.
I will removing some of these from the original list on Carol’s site, if some of them are nofollow, or they are to “uptight” about where you live or your content subject matter. So far I have Digg and Folkd done OK……onward. This list will surely start getting smaller as I register and test. Ok – I’ve spent hours setting these up now, and there are only 16 left the MIGHT work, and only 11 confirmed with links successfully planted.
- Digg [V] (8) – Registered – Took Link
- Folkd [V] (7 )- Registered – Took Link
- LinkaGoGo (5) – Registered – Took Link
- SpotBack (5) – Registered – Took Link
- MyLinkVault (5) – Registered – Took Link
- A1 Webmarks (5) – Registered – Took Link
- Tagza [V] (5) – Registered – Took Link
- Memfrag (4) – Registered – Took Link
- MySiteVote [V] (4) – Registered – Took Link
- Ziki – Registered – Took Link
- Dizzed [V] (2) – Registered – Took Link
- Yomash News [V] (2) – Registered – Took Link
All done with Carol’s list and only 12 were any good. Next list.
This list comes from Niceblogger.com – going to be really busy tomorrow trying these out. Not my favorite part of the job, but it does pay off in time – as usual……IN TIME! The name of the game with online income is PATIENCE.